How to Get
Your Company Involved
By getting involved and supporting efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, your company can avoid the significant costs of substance misuse and create a healthy and recovery-friendly workplace. The following links provide additional resources for workplace programs and practices.
The Safety and Health Council of North Carolina offers employers training and resources to address the opioid epidemic. Learn more here.
- National Safety Council: Prescription Drug Employer Kit
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Workplace Health Resources
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Drug-Free Workplace Programs
- National Business Group on Health: An Employer’s Guide to Workplace Substance Abuse
- National Business Group on Health: An Employer’s Guide to Behavioral Health Services